Thursday, September 07, 2006

Soccer team

Soccer team



We were the best command in Moscow! (it is Russia =)) who does not know) of All of us were afraid. Were afraid to play with us because we beat sometimes even severe. We always won the first places! But all these victories were the award for our tortures on trainings!



On trainings we got tired so, that on to live it would not be desirable = at all)) we trained every day except for Saturday, for 4 or 5 hours! When we went home we ate sat in the underground! We fell asleep, fell down with a floor because any more there were no forces! When came home, all of us called to the trainer and spoke that we have reached! =))



Here these people were the best players in our command! By the way I there too am, I from the right! =)) I was the defender! Sasha which the first costs was attacking together with Sergem, it the second! Maxim was the defender as well as I! We were the best players of Moscow too! Though now we already "old men" but all of us remain the best!

No comments: